The investment project
The investment project "Multifunctional technological center with a foundry and mechanical work shops, education center for localization of casting production in Russia and automobile components production"
To establish a high technology foundry production center to achieve the following:
- localization of the casted auto components supplies to the assembling plants, tractor and household equipment production plants and other factories both in Russia and abroad;
- new equipments, technologies and consumables installations and introduction in Russia;
- certification and laboratory testing;
- education and skill conversion for foundry and machinery plants;
- installations of modern management and production technologies on the Russian foundries;
- publishing of periodical and specialized editions as well as handbooks and manuals for foundry people;
- establishing of a wide international contact network within a foundry sector for science, technology and know how exchange;
- establishing and promotion of a positive and strong image of Russian foundry producers on the foreign markets – promotion and support;
- managing of specialized exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other events;
- equipment supplies;
- spare parts and consumables supplies;
- service center establishment for a top level quality and fast service, maintenance, repair and reconditioning of all kind of foundry equipment;
- marketing investigations and researches;
- attracting and supporting foreign associations, unions and public organization to Russia;
- implementation and promotion of scientists, designers and technologists ideas and projects;
- financial consulting and support: documents preparation for banks, leasing companies and investors – business planning, researches of economic feasibility, etc;
- consulting support in construction and projecting.
MISSION of the project:
- To work out and implement an individual development plan for every interested foundry in order to form a high tech, specialized, high productive and competitive foundry industry in Russia; as well as establishing strong casting suppliers both to Russia and abroad => starting from factory management, logistics, sales and quality improvements and up to complete modernization of the foundries and personnel education.
- To establish a high technology technological center on the basis of the existing foundry enterprise in order to deliver castings producers the full and most complete package of related services – to achieve a deep specialization of the foundries.
Competitive advantages of the project:
The project will:
- ensure innovative development of the foundry sector in Saint-Petersburg region;
- provide effective cooperation between Russian and foreign companies;
- provide a gradual and consistent change-over of Russian foundries to new technologies and equipments;
- ensure establishment of most effective production management technologies on the Russian foundries;
- decrease the costs for production and transports logistic operations;
- provide new workplaces in the foundry sector;
- ensure education and skill conversion of the employees of the foundry sector;
- provide the existing foundries with a qualitative and in-time service for the equipment;
- provide all necessary support in financial documents preparation;
- ensure step by step project realization and development;
- ensure effective integration of the foreign resources in the established foundry sector in Russia;
- ensure an extra stimulus for attracting foreign capital to Saint-Petersburg area;
- ensure a positive image of Saint-Petersburg establishment as an attractive investment area for foundry development;
- ensure profit for project participants and investors.
Available resources for the project:
- active foundry with all necessary resources: equipment, energy, people;
- resources for a partial project financing;
- since, projecting, technological and organizational potential;
- a spectral of foreign participants and investors of the project;
- foreign foundry associations and unions;
- highly motivated personal with all necessary competencies and experience for the project execution.
President of NPP “Foundrymen Union of Saint-Petersburg”
Dr. Vladimir I. Evseev
Web-site of “we plan. GmbH” www.we-plan.com
The project is being promoted with the Saint-Petersburg
Industry Support Fund partnership
tel.: (812) 234-80-50, fax: (812) 234-86-20
General Director Aleksey N. Ulanov firstname.lastname@example.org.